? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wanted: Someone with energy

Well Wyatt wants to play now. I'm not sure what we are going to do when he starts walking. You know Amber and I used to laugh and feel sorry for those kids with leashes. You know you've seen them. But now I guess I can see there point.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! Wyatt, I'll come play with you!! What a cutie!

Jackie said...

Well it has come across our minds that Logan will need a leash on vacation or we may be diving in after him when he sees all the water!