? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Facebook




Cole and I are officially out of the Dark Ages-I joined Facebook last week. I was told by my brother if I wanted to keep up with my niece and nephew I had to have FB, so I caved in to the pressure of society. And boy am I overwhelmed-there's a lot going on outside the 4 walls of the Bosworth home! It's exciting to see what people are up to, especially the ones I haven't seen or heard from in forever. I'm living vicariously through my wild friends-one posted today that she's excited for TOKYO tonight!
What I am excited for is to find out what Derek and Em are having-I am saying boy. I am so happy for them!
Update on Wy: fell off the potty-training bandwagon, and fell hard. BUT...he is only 17 mos, so I'll pick it up in a few months. He can say (technically, repeat) his ABC's. I am also working on sign language with him-he can say milk, more, food, and sometimes please. It's pretty cute if I do say so myself-watch for videos soon. He's doing great-Cole and I are reminded daily of the great responsiblity and the even greater rewards of parenting.
Love to all, and hope to have this updated again soon!

1 comments:

Emily said...

I'm SO glad you joined Facebook! Wy is such a cutie pie... but everybody already knows that! We are anxious to find out the gender of our baby, too! Not too long! Love you and miss you!