? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gross


Ok, today I bought Wy a potty chair-he's been saying "poo poo" when he feels like he needs to go, so since I'm home all summer I figured might as well give it a shot. If tonight is any indicator of what's to come, start a diaper fund now...I could tell by his face turning red that it was that time, so I yanked him out of his high chair (watching Pooh of all things) and rushed him to the bathroom. I yanked off his diaper to find it was rather runny Pooh, and apparently he had carrots at Monica's house today. Anyway, I put him on his potty to finish, which he did, gave him a few minutes, and cleaned him up. As I'm cleaning runny Pooh off of the potty chair, he proceeds to empty a grown man's size bladder on the bathroom floor only seconds after getting off of his poty chair. Cole's gagging, I'm laughing, and Wy's running around naked. If you were having a bad day before reading this, here's your laugh for the day. Love all-

1 comments:

robin said...

keep at it!!! it DOES get better....but you do have to have a since of humor or it'll kill ya!!