? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Almost there

Well this time it's me posting (Amber)...Cole's been showing me up too much lately. I can not tell you how excited I am that I only have about 5 days of work left!! I don't what I'm going to do with myself all summer, but frankly I don't care as long as I'm not at work! I also am totally excited that Kelli's gonna have Sayleigh in less than 3 days! It seems like we've waited forever to see baby Sayleigh, and now it's just around the corner! I know Kelli's ready... I can remember those days. Anyway, don't have much time to chat this time, but I hope once school's out I'll have more time to keep this updated. We'll have trips and stuff to talk about, and hopefully funny pictures to share. D and Em-19 more days!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I know! And we are SOOO excited!!! Thanks for the new post! I'm proud of you! Love you and miss you!

robin said...

3 days and counting!!!!