? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well I had a whole new topic on here last night. Then the computer went nuts and that was the end of that. I'm not sure I even remember what it was that I was saying. Just basically that Amber is excited because the school year is almost over. I don't blame her. Who wouldn't want 3 months paid vacation???
Not much going on around here, just life. We've got a busy summer coming up. We've talked about taking a family vacation but now I don't know if there is going to be any time for that.But it will all be fun I'm sure. That will also give us a reason to update this thing so we can show you what we did. I think our first fun thing is "A Toast to Elmer Kelton". It's a fundraiser deal for a new statue of him in the new library. He sure is an interesting guy and doesn't get much credit for some of the things that he has done. Oh well see ya later.......

0 comments: